Aisha is not a chick-flick


/ On : 10:04 AM/
Rajshree Ojha Director confirms that Sonam Kapoor Star is an entry-age romantic comedy. Wearing a black top and long skirt fluid, director of Rajshree Ojha was seething Aisha overview. The director is optimistic about his first commercial film with Sonam Kapoor and Abhay Deol, who released the six theaters in August Although popular perception is that Aisha, an adaptation of Jane Austen&39;s Emma is a chick once, early in the discussion, the U.S. director for not. She said: "Aisha is a romantic comedy. The film recounts his journey and how it changes the lives of many on the road. In the process, to examine his own life change. It is a coming of age of history.

Ojha Although Emma had read in college, she thought of making a film about the book after reading it again in 2005. She said: "I broke my leg and was in a bad condition. I was wondering what is the best way to entertain myself. And I thought reading a book romantic comedy was the best bet. Then I started reading Emma again. "While reading the book, the director realized that even though Emma was created in Victorian times, it was still very relevant today." I remember several instances of my own life that were very similar to pound. Everyone is generally believed that only older people twinning. But I had many friends who wanted me to put up with people. I also recalled that, when I was studying in the United States, my friends and I went in areas like Jackson Heights were very Indian. They were lined with jewelry shops, cinemas and food stands. And my friend commented, "All Indians like to get married and watching movies,and love to eat. And I find it really funny, but true. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments